Sunday 6 March 2011

Life... don't talk to me about life

When you dip into lots of things, you run the risk of doing them all badly. Multi-tasking is a great - and vital - thing, but for the dipper... it can end in confusion and nothingness.

I'm too hard on myself (by implication). For weeks, the overriding priority has been just one night's performance.
It's done now, and other things have to be gathered up and got on with.

It's done, but it didn't go right. Two types of audio and one of video simply did not work, but what I could perform I did well, and I'm happy with that.

Thoughts for next time...?
  • Set your sights lower? No!
  • Rehearse more? Maybe.
  • Prove the technology in advance? Yes, yes, yes!

UK (mostly) Bluesky starter packs

The person who assembled the list - the internal Bluesky name of the starter pack - the link andywestwood.bsky.social - go.bsky.app/6jFi56t ...